Co-investor – Making marketing decisions based on algorithms

1 November 2021

Company description:

This startup has developed a system that makes marketing decisions based on their own created algorithms and completes tasks with online professionals. Their services are for SEO, social media and ads management decisions based on their user’s data. Right now they have more than 160 customers in 10 different countries.

Their system is currently working. The algorithm processes digital marketing decisions and automatically assigns a roadmap according to the sectors of the companies. In addition, 30% of digital marketing actions are done by their system and the remaining 70% is assigned to people as a task who work for online freelancers. For example, the system completely handles Google ads management and decides and implements itself. The vision of the company is to use and develop this system for other areas of digital marketing as well in the future. 


Business Model:

This SaaS system has a monthly subscription model.

Customer type / profile:

SME’s and Startups

Preferable investor type:

Angel investor and/or Venture Capitalist



This company extends its services to SEO, social media and advertising management. Their services work for SMEs and startups with the help of algorithms. The benefit of using their system is that companies can complete all stages of their digital marketing journeys with this system and take much faster and more accurate actions and thereby expand their businesses at a more affordable price.

Capital amount needed:

€ 700.000,- (Total of funding round is €1.000.000, of which €300.000 is already commited by investors)

Investment need:

– Marketing 40%

– Software development 40%

– General management 20% 


B2B Software; Media, Advertising & Communications



Early Growth


Number of founders:



Current number of employees:



Monthly turnover (current):

€ 40.000,-

Turnover (forecast) next 12 months:

€ 1.200.000,-

Turnover (forecast) months 13 – 24:

€ 5.000.000,-


Current monthly expenses:



Commited funding:

€ 300.000,-

Additional information:

In their last round they attracted €300.000,- funding. The investors (angels and venture capital) of last round are participating again in this round.

More information? Let us connect you directly

Follow us

Latest listings

XO Cherries Inc.

XO Cherries Inc.

Company description: **XO Cherries** was registered in September 2022 and offers a dating app designed to address the issues of catfishing, population collapse, and dating app ghosting. The company has successfully completed development and is currently in beta...

read more

Other interesting lisings

XO Cherries Inc.

XO Cherries Inc.

Company description: **XO Cherries** was registered in September 2022 and offers a dating app designed to address the...

Tiger CF
The Sales Strategist

About connects entrepreneurs with investors.





Vredehofstraat 1, 3761 HA Soest, The Netherlands

Relevant links